February 1, 2012

Monthly Wrap-Up : January 2012

Number of Books Read per Month:

I failed to meet the target I’d set for the number of books read per month. This was due to the length of the books read. But this means I have to try and catch up in the coming months.


List of the Books Read:

  • The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan
  • The Great Hunt by Robert Jordan
  • The Dragon Reborn by Robert Jordan
  • The Shadow Rising by Robert Jordan
  • The Fires of Heaven by Robert Jordan
  • Lord of Chaos by Robert Jordan

Challenges:

I've signed up for 5 challenges for 2012.

But I've only started reading books for 2 of those challenges.


Since I've already met my target for the Tea & Books Challenge, I've decided to upgrade to the next level of the challenge.

Monthly book expenses :

I failed to adhere to the book budget I had set for myself and added a number of books to my to-be-read pile this month. So, I need to spend less next month.

Summary :

Overall, January 2012 could have been better, but I didn't do too bad either. I missed a number of the targets I had set for myself at the beginning of the year, but nothing I can't catch up on yet.

6 comments:

  1. Looks like you're well on your way. Have you tried paperbackswap.Com? All you pay for is the postage when you send your books out and get a credit for those.
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't yet ... but it sounds promising. Thanks for the tip!

      Delete
  2. I need to add that last thing in my round=up! I did barely (meaning by a dollar) stay in my book/video budget. It was close though!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I came across the Outdo Yourself challenge earlier last month but forgot to sign up. Will do it now!

    And hey, six books in a month is pretty good progress. Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, but I can't envying those of you who can do more. LOL.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...