November 22, 2011

Teaser Tuesdays : Fantasy In Death and Indulgence In Death

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted at Should Be Reading.
Teaser Tuesdays

Share 2 teaser sentences from your current read. Be careful not to include spoilers.


"I don't understand it. I can't. We were together all these years, every day. We worked together, studied, played, ate, laughed, cried. I don't know how he could do what he did. I'll never understand it, so he doesn't matter to me. He won't ever matter to me again."


"Look there. The sun's breaking through."
She studied the miserly opening in the gray, and the watery beam that struggled through. "Wow, the light. It's blinding."

3 comments:

  1. Kah - Yeah, thats exactly what I'm feeling!! A bit let down, I guess.

    Btw, I really enjoy the Eve Dallas series and I've got a few books towards the end that I haven't read yet.
    Thanks for reminding me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That first teaser is a doozy! I'm a big Nora Roberts fan, but I haven't read her J.D. Robb series yet. Here's my Teaser, from Archon by Sabrina Benulis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only read one or two of these J. D. Robb books...I like this Nora Roberts "alternate."

    Thanks for sharing.

    Here's
    MY TT POST and
    MY WEBSITE

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...