June 13, 2011

It's Monday, What Are You Reading ?

It's Monday What Are You Reading ? is hosted at Book Journey.



It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.
***

What I Read:
  • The Ambassador's Mission by Trudi Canavan
  • Under the Dome by Stephen King




The Ambassador's Mission (The Traitor Spy Trilogy)Under the Dome: A Novel


What I Reviewed:

What I’m Reading:
  • Your Heart Belongs to Me by Dean Koontz



Your Heart Belongs to Me: A Novel


What I Plan to Read next:
  • Partners in Crime by Agatha Christie
  • Third Girl by Agatha Christie



AGATHA CHRISTIE'S PARTNERS IN CRIMEThird Girl: A Hercule Poirot Mystery (Hercule Poirot Mysteries)

3 comments:

  1. I really need to re-read a lot of Agatha, I think next year I am going to make it one of personal challenges.

    Dollycas
    http://dollycas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Tommy and Tuppence books are among my favorite Christie books.

    I celebrated 24 years of keeping a book diary. The flu kept me from reading at my usually insane pace but I did finish some books. Come see what they were.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Harry Potter series. I think it'll always be special simply because of the way the books themselves matured and became darker as the intended or original audience matured and grew. It was an amazing concept.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...