March 21, 2011

It's Monday What Are You Reading ?

It's Monday What Are You Reading ? is hosted at Book Journey.

It's Monday What Are You Reading?

Where we gather to share what we have read this past week and what we plan to read this week.
***

What I Read:
  • By Fire, By Water by Mitchell James Kaplan

By Fire, By Water


What I Reviewed:

What I’m Reading:
  • The Queen's Fool by Philippa Gregory

The Queen's Fool: A Novel (Boleyn)


What I Plan to Read next:
  • The Virgin's Lover by Philippa Gregory
  • ARC of Bandits by LM Preston

The Virgin's Lover (Boleyn)Bandits

6 comments:

  1. Good ol' Philippa Gregory. She can really pull me in when I start reading her books. I really want to read Ken Follett's books too someday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PG! That means you have some good reading coming up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You read some great books! Look forward to read your reviews! As usual, for the some weeks, I got none!

    Here is my Monday: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of historical fiction going on recently.

    Happy reading this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Brandileigh2003
    Well, I like the way the story's being told and the people that populate it, but it also makes me very sad. So much so that I have to take it in small doses, else I'd be very depressed ...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...