February 26, 2011

On My WishList #13 : Neil Gaiman books

On My Wishlist is a weekly meme hosted at Book Chick City.



On My Wishlist

Do you have any books that you desperately want but haven't bought yet? The books can be old, new or forthcoming.
***

This week I'm listing the books I'm looking for from one of my favourite authors. Some of which I've actually read, but don't own a copy of my own.



Good Omens: The Nice and Accurate Prophecies of Agnes Nutter, Witch
InterWorldMirrorMask (children's edition)The Wolves in the Walls
Odd and the Frost GiantsAbsolute DeathStories: All-New Tales

7 comments:

  1. Um, there's nothing on the list. You're probably still edited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the cover of Interworld, and MirrorMask. I haven't read anything by Neil Gaiman before, but those books do look interesting. I hope you somehow miraculously find them in your mailbox one day. :P

    Here's My Wishlist for today.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Neil Gaiman, Mirrormask is terrific - totally unrelated to his books, but his Twitter feed is endlessly amazing too. I hope you get to bring your books home soon!

    I have an Unwishlist bloggy going on this weekend since I went gonzo at Borders, but I still want to stop and see what my usual friends have on theirs.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So do you library, ereader, lend or buy mostly? And do you keep your books always or just certain ones?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've read most of the books on your list. Those I haven't, are on my wishlist. I have four wishlist books at home right now to read. Come see what I'm wishing for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Majanka Verstraete, @Barbara
    Thanks. Yes, it'd be wonderful if I could manage to get all those books :-)

    @heavenisabookstore
    I mostly buy. I rarely find the books I want in our local libraries here. As for how long I keep the books and which ones, it all depends on available space. Of course, my favourites stay with me always. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to read another Neil Gaiman, as I have only read one so far. So little time:(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...