January 8, 2011

Book Blogger Hop #15 and Follow My Book Blog Friday #10

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Crazy For Books while Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.

Book Blogger HopFollow My Book Blog Friday

The Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog Friday are places for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs. Grab the button, post about the meme and follow as many book blogs as you like.
***

This week's question from the Hop : What book influenced or changed your life? How did it influence/change you?
One of the books that got me thinking was For the Roses about prejudice. I really loved the way this family educates themselves about the different religions out there and trying to understand by taking it in turns to practice each one together.

This week's question from the Friday Follow : What book(s) have you discovered lately from someone's book blog?
There are so many including the ones I recently bought and am now reading, Stieg Larsson's Millenium trilogy.

Since I last hopped ...
New blogs I'm following :

2 comments:

  1. I find so many from other bloggers, I chose the most recent I could remember where I found it. Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. I've only read the first Stiegg Larson book but I really want to read the rest.
    Happy weekend!
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...