November 5, 2010

Tag! You're It.

This post is a bit late but I've been tagged by cj'alhafiz @ Coffee N Crackers. Thanks for tagging me.

The Rules
  1. Accept the tag and link to the tagger at the beginning of your post.
  2. Answer the questions honestly in your post by listing four things.
  3. Pass on the love by picking four other people to tag and listing them at the bottom of your post. Notify them that you tagged them.

4 things that are in my handbag.
Well I don't actually use a handbag. The closest is my back pack.
  1. My notebook charger
  2. The keys to my notebook cable lock.
  3. The keys to my desk locker.
  4. My employee badge

4 favorite things in my bedroom.
  1. My books.
  2. My computer.
  3. My battered old teddy bear.
  4. My collection of toy figurines.

4 Things on My Desk.
  1. My favourite and immediate to be read books.
  2. My computer.
  3. My MP3 Player.
  4. Used batteries.

4 Things I've Always Wanted To Do (but haven't yet).
  1. Travel around the world.
  2. Go on a cruise.
  3. Read all the classic children's books I missed out on.
  4. Take my family on a vacation together.

4 Things I Enjoy Very Much At The Moment.
  1. Reading.
  2. Listening to music.
  3. Watching anime.
  4. Lazing around on the couch.

4 Songs I Can't Get Out Of My Head.
  1. I've Never Been to Me by Charlene.
  2. Unconditionally for You by Fish Leong.
  3. Ray of Light by Shoko Nakagawa.
  4. You Raise Me Up by Josh Groban.

4 Things You Don't Know About Me.
  1. I dislike playing sports of any kind.
  2. I'm an insomniac and often have trouble sleeping.
  3. I used to take lessons on playing the organ.
  4. I have a fear of public speaking of any kind even where I'm only speaking to a group of friends.

4 Bloggers I am Tagging.
  1. Linna @ 21 Pages
  2. Sharyla @ A Bookish Wonderland
  3. April @ Good Books and Good Wine
  4. Lauren @ Lauren's Crammed Bookshelf

1 comment:

  1. I have been on 3 cruises---they are the best vacations. Something about only unpacking once really appeals to me LOL

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...