October 1, 2010

I'm back, September Reads and October Plans

Well, I'm back from my travels and hopefully normal programming will resume now. While I blogged more than I expected last month, I also read much less than planned. I brought a bunch of books with me on my trip but ended up just finishing one book. Hopefully I'll be able to do better this month ...



September Reads:
  • Undead and Unwed by MaryJanice Davidson
  • Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen
  • Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
  • A Quick Bite by Lynsay Sands

September Reviews:

Top 3 Favourites Reads in September :
Northanger AbbeyBeautiful CreaturesUndead and Unwed (Queen Betsy, Book 1)

Books added to wishlist in September (On My Wish List #8):

September Challenge Progress :

October Reading Targets :
  • Focus on my Paranormal Reading Challenge

October Planned Reads :

1 comment:

  1. I enjoyed Beautiful Creatures and will be watching for your review. I am so excited to get my hands on Beautiful Darkness.

    Brandi from Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...