July 23, 2010

Book Blogger Hop #8, Follow My Book Blog Friday #3 and Friday Finds #1

The Book Blogger Hop is hosted at Crazy For Books while Follow My Book Blog Friday is hosted at Parajunkee's View.

Book Blogger HopFollow My Book Blog Friday

The Book Blogger Hop and Follow My Book Blog Friday are places for book bloggers and readers to connect and find new book-related blogs. Grab the button, post about the meme and follow as many book blogs as you like.
***
This week's question from the Hop : TELL US ABOUT THE BOOK YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING!
The book I'm reading now is Dracula by Bram Stoker. Right now, I'm only a few pages into the book and not sure yet what to expect. What I didn't expect was for the book to start of as a series of journal entries by one of the main characters, Jonathan Harker. The journal entries takes some getting used to, his descriptions of the locals' reactions to his destination striking me as being more funny than bewildering at first, but the story has become suitably scarier since he met the Count's servant. Just hope it doesn't get too scary.




Friday Finds is hosted at Should Be Reading.

Friday Finds

Share the great books you heard about or discovered this past week.
***
A book series I'd love to read is The Parasol Protectorate series by Gail Carriger. I saw Book 2, Changeless on About Happy Books and now I want it.

Soulless (The Parasol Protectorate)Changeless (The Parasol Protectorate)Blameless (The Parasol Protectorate)

18 comments:

  1. Hi! Stopping by from the hop!

    I really want to read the books by Gail Carriger!! They are totally on my TBR list!

    Can't wait to read your reviews!

    Happy hopping!

    Charlie Quillen @ Life Happens

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kah woei, wow, you're on a classics roll, aren't you? Wish I had the patience to read a few classics in a row! Nevertheless, enjoy Dracula! It's something I want to read too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Follow my Blog and I have to tell you the Gail Carriger books are excellent! Funny and sassy and romantic at the same time. I'm excited to be a new follower!

    Emily
    What Book is That?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lots of book bloggers seem to be reading Dracula right now. I'm hankering for a re-read! Happy almost Friday from California. Pussreboots.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dropping by through Follow Friday. New follower! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!!

    Missy @ Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi just hopping by to say hello-I got your comment and will e mail you back on it to see if you can participate in the aug 31 event I hope we will have

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! Just popping by from Follow Friday - I'm an old follower :). I'm giving away an ARC of Lauren Kate's Torment, plus seven other books on my blog so do check that out if you decide to stop by.
    Have a great weekend,
    Carly x

    http://carlybennett.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. @ Josette

    Yup. Don't know why but sometimes I get into a mood where I decide I should read books with "credentials". LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great finds! I loved Soulless & I just finished Changeless, which I also enjoyed it a lot and can't wait for Blameless! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, I am new follower coming by the blog hop. I recently picked up Soulless and Changeless. I can't wait to read them

    Have a great weekend!

    http://www.bookswithbite.net

    Savy

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am here from Friday Finds. The covers on the three books are eyecatching.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just stopped in for the hop and am a new follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey you, just following and hopping. Have a great weekend.
    See ya!
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great finds! I have Soulless in my huge TBR pile and the other two are on my WL!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Coming through Via hop, and oh yes! these books are lovely just lovely :)

    TheBookBluff

    ReplyDelete
  16. Even though I probably wouldn't read those books, I do admit that I love those covers!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Following you for Follow Friday. come drop by some time http://readitorseeit.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...