June 20, 2010

A Year in Blogging (Part 2)

Continuing from my earlier post, 20 June 2010 marks the 1 year anniversary of this blog.





The earlier part of the year started slowly. I finished a few of the series I'd been reading.
Sojourn: The Dark Elf Trilogy, Part 3 (Forgotten Realms: The Legend of Drizzt, Book III)The Dark Tower (The Dark Tower, Book 7)The Last Olympian (Percy Jackson & the Olympians, Book 5)
Following on the theme of young heroes and fantasy, I picked up Garth Nix's The Seventh Tower series next.
The Fall (Seventh Tower #1)Into Battle (The Seventh Tower, Book 5)
And then a few of the books I'd been waiting for finally reached our local bookstores. It also provided a timely break from too much fantasy.
Promises in Death (In Death, No. 28)Lover Avenged (Black Dagger Brotherhood, Book 7)
After that I went back to my usual programming. About this same time, I first discovered there was a thing called weekly book memes and reading challenges. Participating in them made me decide to vary the usual fantasy I read with more romances. I've also included a few horror and classics in my future reading. So look forward to it.
2aeverythingausten

1 comment:

  1. Happy first birthday. Mine is the day after tomorrow so I know how it feels to realise its been a year. Good luck with your challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...