June 19, 2010

On My Wishlist (Jun 19)


On My Wishlist
On My Wishlist is a fun weekly event hosted by Book Chick City and runs every Saturday. It's where you list all the books you desperately want but haven't actually bought yet. They can be old, new or forthcoming. It's also an event you can join in too. If you want to know more click here.
***
My wishlist this week is to read the conclusion of Garth Nix's The Seventh Tower and The Keys to the Kingdom series:

The Violet Keystone (The Seventh Tower, Book 6)
From Barnes & Noble :
In this extraordinary conclusion to Garth Nix's bestselling fantasy epic, the Veil has been lifted. The Dark World is on its way to destruction. Can Tal and Milla restore order in time?

Lord Sunday (The Keys To The Kingdom)
From Amazon :
Seven days. Seven keys. Seven virtues. Seven sins.
In this thrilling conclusion to Garth Nix's Keys to the Kingdom series, Arthur Penhaligon must complete his quest to save the Kingdom he is heir to...and Arthur's world.

5 comments:

  1. I love Garth Nix, it's been a while since I've read any of his newer titles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The conclusion to the Keys of the Kingdom series is excellent. Hope you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great wishlist! Hope you get them! Here's mine: http://simpleloveofreading.blogspot.com/2010/06/on-my-wishlist.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both books look really good - will be adding these to my wishlist! :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...